single girder overhead crane is a kind of space transportation equipment to realize timely and quick displacement of the object with hoisting hook or other lifting attachments in interval or cycle working way. It is an important tool for implementation of the production process mechanization and automation in modern industrial enterprises; it reduces the heavy manual labor and improves labor productivity. lightweight series electric hoists and bridge cranes not only has the advantages of simple structure, light weight, flexible operation, safe and reliable, beautiful appearance, etc., but also has the advantages of low noise, energy saving and environmental protection, high level working group, highest hook approaching limit. They are widely used in automobile industry, the wind power industry, shipbuilding industry, machinery industry, iron and steel, aviation, papermaking industry and other industries all around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Overview of bridge crane
- Common bridge crane
- Lifting mechanism of bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Light crane
- What is a Gantry Crane?
- What is a Wire Rope Hoist
- What are EOT Cranes and Hoists?
- What are Jib Cranes?
- three types of Jib Cranes
- How to become an Overhead Crane Operator?
- Common Problems with Overhead Cranes
- Help Protect Your Overhead Crane from Excessive...
- Five Important Cranes Parameters to Know before...
- Winch VS Hoist