The lifting mechanism is composed of a lifting motor, a reducer, a drum, a brake, etc. The hoisting motor is connected by the coupling, the brake wheel and the reducer, the output shaft of the reducer is connected with the winding drum of the winding wire rope, the other end of the wire rope is loaded with a hook. When the drum is rotated, the hook rises or drops with the winding or opening of the wire rope on the reel. For lifting cranes of 15t and above, there are two sets of lifting mechanisms, namely the main hook and the auxiliary hook.
It can be seen that the weight of the heavy object moves up and down along the hook with the revolving of the drum; with the car in the width direction of the workshop, it can move around in the direction of the length of the workshop. In this way, heavy objects can be moved vertically, horizontally and vertically in three directions, and the heavy objects can be moved to any position in the workshop to complete the lifting and transportation task.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Overview of bridge crane
- Common bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Light crane
- Driving mode of light crane operating mechanism
- Type of EOT Crane
- COMPONENTS OF BRIDGE CRANES
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY WHEN SPECIFING OVERHEAD C...
- Which hoist is better: Chain hoist or Wire Rope...
- Types of Hoists
- Comparison of various standards