Overhead Bridge Cranes can be divided into two groups:
1. Top Running Bridge Cranes
2. Under Running Bridge Cranes (sometimes called under hung).
The following will take you through a brief list of topics that should be considered. Please take a brief look and then give us a call, and we can help lead you through the maze to the best cost answer for your material handling needs.
A Bridge Crane system consists of three major components.
Top Running Bridge Crane with Underhung Hoist
Top Running vs. Under Running
Top Running vs. Under Running is primarily determined by two factors:
The top running configuration is best used in cases where the end user has issues with headroom. The most space efficient configuration is the double girder, top running crane system. When headroom is not an issue a top or under running configuration can be used with either the double or single girder bridge crane.
Pendent line with push button/ remote control
All information on our website is for your reference, more information is needed in your kindlu inquiry:
6.Crane running distance?
Hope to cooperate with you in the near future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Overview of bridge crane
- Common bridge crane
- Lifting mechanism of bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Light crane
- What is a Bridge Crane?
- What kind of crane do we need?
- Bridge Crane vs Gantry Crane
- Application field of Single girder bridge crane
- What is a Gantry Crane?
- What is a Wire Rope Hoist
- What are EOT Cranes and Hoists?
- What are Jib Cranes?
- three types of Jib Cranes
- How to become an Overhead Crane Operator?