A bridge crane running on elevated tracks is also called overhead travelling crane. The bridge frame of the bridge crane runs along the orbits on both sides of the overhead frame, and the hoisting trolley runs along the track on the bridge and forms a rectangular working range. It can make full use of the space under the bridge frame to lift the material and not be hindered by the ground equipment. This crane is widely used in indoor and outdoor warehouses, factories, wharfs and open storage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Common bridge crane
- Lifting mechanism of bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Light crane
- Driving mode of light crane operating mechanism
- Type of EOT Crane
- COMPONENTS OF BRIDGE CRANES
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY WHEN SPECIFING OVERHEAD C...
- Which hoist is better: Chain hoist or Wire Rope...