Gantry crane (also known as Longmen crane) is a bridge crane with two legs supported on the ground track. In structure, it consists of gantry, cart operation mechanism, lifting trolley and electric parts. Some gantry cranes only have one leg on one side, and the other side supports the workshop or the Zhanqiao. It is called semi gantry crane. Gantry crane upper frame (including main beam and end beam), outrigger, lower beam and other parts. In order to expand the scope of crane operation, the main girder can extend to one side or both sides to extend the leg to form a cantilever. It is also possible to extend the operation scope of the crane by lifting and lifting the boom with the boom.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Overview of bridge crane
- Common bridge crane
- Lifting mechanism of bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Light crane
- Driving mode of light crane operating mechanism
- Type of EOT Crane
- COMPONENTS OF BRIDGE CRANES
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY WHEN SPECIFING OVERHEAD C...
- Which hoist is better: Chain hoist or Wire Rope...
- Types of Hoists
- Comparison of various standards
- Selecting the Right Overhead Crane
- Things to Consider When Purchasing Bridge Cranes