A crane is a multi action lifting machine that can lift vertically and carry heavy loads horizontally within a certain range. It is also called the sky car, the hanger, the crane.
The main features of the tyre crane are that the driving cab and the lifting control room are combined into one, and are evolved from the crawler crane (crawler crane), and the track and walking support parts of the walking mechanism are transformed into the chassis with the tires, and the defects of the crawler crane (caterpillar crane) crawler board on the pavement are overcome. Material handling machinery.
Overhead traveling crane is a lifting equipment for lifting material across the workshop, warehouse and yard. Because its ends are located on tall cement columns or metal supports, they are shaped like bridges. The bridge type crane's bridge frame runs along the track on both sides of the overhead frame, which can make full use of the space under the bridge frame to lift the material and not be hindered by the ground equipment. It is the most widely used and the largest number of lifting appliances.
- The Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Application Field Of Electric Hoist
- Electric Hoist Protection Device
- Precautions For Installation Of Electric Hoist
- Bridge Crane
- The History Of Portal Crane Development
- Working Characteristics Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane History
- A Summary Of Light Crane
- Type Of Light Crane
- Europe Standard Electric Hoist
- FEM/DIN Standard Double Girder Gantry Crane
- Single Girder Overhead Crane Delivers To Indonesia
- Electric Hoist And Hoist Trollery Are Ready For...
- New Workshop For European Standard Electric Hoist
- 3T-9m Bridge Crane