Electric hoists generally have multi-directional protection devices to ensure the safety of personnel and work, but protection devices should also have some basic requirements.
1. has the function of preventing danger, suitable for electric hoist operation conditions, and does not interfere with production and operation.
2. solid installation, reliable performance, sufficient strength and rigidity, accurate movement and stable performance.
3. durable, does not affect the adjustment, repair, lubrication and inspection of gourd.
4. the protective device itself should not cause harm to the operator.
- The Main Features Of Electric Hoist
- Application Field Of Electric Hoist
- Precautions For Installation Of Electric Hoist
- Bridge Crane
- The History Of Portal Crane Development
- Working Characteristics Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane History
- A Summary Of Light Crane
- Type Of Light Crane
- Europe Standard Electric Hoist
- FEM/DIN Standard Double Girder Gantry Crane