A bridge type crane is usually made of a bridge (also known as a big car). The lifting mechanism, the trolley, the big car moving mechanism, the control room, the electric conducting device of the car (auxiliary sliding line), the general electric conduction device of the crane (main slide line) and so on.
The bridge is the basic component of the bridge crane. It is composed of main girder, end beam and walking platform. The main girder spanning over the span is composed of box, frame, web and circular pipe. The ends of the main girder are connected with end beams, and a walking platform is arranged outside the two main beams, and a safety railing is arranged. On the side of the driver's cab, there is a large car transfer mechanism. On the other side, the platform is equipped with a power supply device for the car electrical equipment, that is, auxiliary sliding line. A guide rail is laid above the main beam for the trolley to move. The entire bridge crane moves along the guideway of the workshop length direction under the dragging of the cart moving mechanism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric hoist
- Structure of electric hoist
- Part of the electric hoist
- Main classification of electric hoist
- Overview of bridge crane
- Lifting mechanism of bridge crane
- Portal crane
- Summary of gantry crane
- Light crane
- Driving mode of light crane operating mechanism
- Type of EOT Crane
- COMPONENTS OF BRIDGE CRANES
- ESSENTIAL TERMINOLOGY WHEN SPECIFING OVERHEAD C...
- Which hoist is better: Chain hoist or Wire Rope...
- Types of Hoists